USE THE BOXU$ TO BID AND BUY ITEMS FOR $1.00

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ChooBoxus
READY TO START SHOPPING FOR A DOLLAR?

JUST LOG IN OR REGISTER FOR A NEW ACCOUNT
CHAT TO EARN BOXU$ OR BUY A QUICK PACK
USE THE BOXU$ TO BID AND BUY ITEMS FOR $1.00
ChooBoxus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important News: BIG UPDATE

2 posters

Go down

Important News: BIG UPDATE Empty Important News: BIG UPDATE

Post  Post Bot Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:11 pm

This notice may be updated without consent or prior notice to members. We have a very big update coming up soon, within the next several hours. This update will be to improve on an idea that shopping can be entertainment.Most penny auction sites are grouped as being gambling sites, and let's be honest with ourselves here --- gambling is only fun when we are winning.So let's bring fun back to shopping for everyone.

Here is what is in store for the next update:

Users will need to answer a trivia question to be eligible for claiming the discounted merchandise.

Answering and claiming merchandise will require the user to spend BOXU$, our online currency. The time at which the correct answer is received will be used to determine if the product will be only for $1.00. Here is the percentage schedule:

Questions answered correctly within the 1ST hour will be 100% OFF
Questions answered correctly within the 2ND hour will be 30% OFF
Questions answered correctly within the 4TH hour will be 9% OFF
Questions answered correctly within the 8TH hour will be 2.7% OFF
Questions answered correctly within the 16TH hour will be 1% OFF

After answering the trivia question, you MUST ROLL THE DICE to see how many hours you have to win. A win condition exist only if you have answered correctly and no one else has posted before the expiration of the time rolled during the dice play.

For example, if you roll a 6, you need to wait 6 hours with no one else posting to win the prize.

CHEAT : If you roll 24 hours, you can simply post again and roll again for a new time.

Only the first roll of the first play in the post will be counted.

Remember there is a random post delay so keep in mind before posting answer and while claiming the merchandise. Quantities are limited to 1 available per game.

All discounts incur a $1.00 fee (shopping for a dollar), so if the product is discounted 100% the user would only owe the $1.00 Fee. If the item is discounted 9% OFF, they will have to pay the $1.00 fee + 91% of the purchase price for the item. All products offered are $1.00 (100+ BOXU$)

It will cost a certain amount to answer the trivia questions.

A user must answer the trivia question correctly first before they are able to post in the purchase item section. The purchase item section cost a non-refundable 100 BOXU$.

Users can still collect BOXU$ by participating in discussions and reviews about businesses and products. Alternatively, a member can purchase BOXu$ from us directly or for cheaper through affiliate sites.

All items and products listed before the update, are subject to the old rules of the website.

Last edited by Post Bot on Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated information)
Post Bot
Post Bot
Admin

BOXU$ : -3102

http://choobox.us

Back to top Go down

Important News: BIG UPDATE Empty I dont understand?

Post  sushi Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:18 pm

hey these rules need update because I still do not understand how I earn boxus or make bids....

sushi

BOXU$ : -2848

Back to top Go down

Important News: BIG UPDATE Empty I dont understand?

Post  Post Bot Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:18 pm

The member 'sushi' has done the following action : Total Hours to Win

#1 'ROLL ME BEFORE FINIS' : 16, 14, 10, 9, 15, 13, 20, 12, 4, 9, 18, 12

--------------------------------

#2 'ROLL ME BEFORE FINIS' : 5, 14, 10, 13, 20, 17, 9, 6, 14, 1, 20, 23
Post Bot
Post Bot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Important News: BIG UPDATE Empty Thanks

Post  Post Bot Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Thank you for alerting us to the recent error in the post. Very Happy
Post Bot
Post Bot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Important News: BIG UPDATE Empty Explain please

Post  SneakerHead Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Hey I noticed that the site has updated, what does it mean for the products already listed. How will they be won?

SneakerHead

Back to top Go down

Important News: BIG UPDATE Empty Re: Important News: BIG UPDATE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum